Terms and Conditions
We need to make sure that you completely understand what you can and cannot legally do with these cards. We have outlined below what the cards cannot be used for, and also your responsibilities regarding these cards. Upon placing your order, you indicated your understanding and acceptance of these terms. The main point of each term is written in plain English, and the rest is a more detailed explanation. None of this text constitutes legal advice. If in doubt, seek legal advice from a solicitor or lawyer.
• Who you are buying these cards from. The provider of these cards is the website that you bought these cards from, printed above, beside your address. Hereinafter referred to as “website” or “the website”.
• We are watching all orders made, and will report any suspect or illegal activity.
All orders are closely monitored. If we think that you intend to use our products for any illegal purposes, we will refuse to issue your card, retain payment, and forward all the details you provided, including photograph, delivery and IP address to the London Metropolitan Police.
• We keep a record for all orders made on the site for up to 60 days. When you apply for a card by post, your form is scanned and then shredded within five days of receipt of your order. The online data of your order is deleted within 60 days. All applicable data protection laws are adhered to.
• We are not responsible for your actions. We, the operators of the website will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages from use of cards supplied. You agree to hold the operators of the website harmless with regard to any consequences arising from any use or misuse of cards.
• You agree to all these terms and conditions. When you ordered the cards from the website, you signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions, and ticked a box stating your understanding of these terms.
• The law applicable to these terms. These Terms and Conditions and the Parties’ respective performances hereunder, shall be construed and regulated in accordance with the laws of the country of manufacture of the cards. These courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising under or by virtue of these Terms and Conditions and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
• All cards sold on the website are sold strictly as novelties. Our trade description for all cards produced at any time by us is “Novelty Cards”. They have no official status or other status and do not confer any rights or privileges of any kind whatsoever on the bearer. These cards cannot be used to satisfy regulations set by airline operators, transport operators or governments as valid identification for travel. Such misuse is illegal. In many jurisdictions, it is illegal to gain or attempt to gain admission to a licenced premises (such as a pub or nightclub), or purchase or attempt to purchase age-restricted products using our cards to misrepresent your age or status.
• All items provided by the website are explicitly sold as novelty cards. They do not fall under the description of “ID Card” or any other “Identity Document” as described in the UK Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981 (Part 1), further defined in §26 of the 2006 UK Identity Cards Act.
This legislation can be viewed here http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/15/section/26
• You understand there are legal repercussions if these cards are improperly used. If you use these cards to illegally lie about your age or status, you may be committing an offence, punishable by fines and imprisonment in some circumstances.
• You can’t change the cards. You cannot change any cards supplied to you by the website. This includes but is not limited to addition, removal, edition, obscuration or other modification made to any element of the card. Any and all printed disclaimers on the cards must be left intact, unchanged and unobscured.
• Everything on the cards is made up and fictional. All issuing entities described, featured or referred to in the body of any and all cards sold by the website are fictional non-entities, and are not intended to resemble any existing institution. None of these cards are official in any way, nor are they intended as copies of, or attempts to pass off as any existing original card.
• We don’t have to sell you a card. We are under no obligation to provide a card to you. The right of the website to refuse any card to any applicant on any grounds is reserved. You may be refunded your payment in such an event. Our decision is final.
• We don’t have to reprint your card under any circumstances. The website is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards and is under no obligation whatsoever to replace such cards, but we may do so at our discretion, for a nominal fee. No edition of cardholder data will be undertaken by the website.
• These term “fake ID” has no meaning. The use of the term “Fake ID” on the website is not a trade description of the products sold therein. ‘Fake ID’ is a generic term and has no implicit meaning in respect to the website or its products.
• These designs are our copyrighted material. All card concepts, designs, construction and print techniques, web pages and stationery are copyright
© 1996 – 2023 by their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• You need to make sure it is legal to possess one of these cards where you live. It is important to ascertain the legality of possession of same in your locality. We are not responsible for determination of existence of such laws. It is your responsibility to ascertain same.
• You cannot lie to us about your details. All information supplied by you to the website is understood to be truthful and accurate at the time stated on the application form. Supplying us with fraudulent details may be illegal. It is understood by you that using any cards supplied by the website to misrepresent your age or status, for any purpose is illegal.